The Acturis Group is one of the UK’s highest rated and fastest growing technology enterprises, dedicated to delivering awesome solutions to our clients, helping them streamline their business with a more connected, intelligent and efficient approach to Insurance.
Founded in 2000, the Acturis Group generates nearly £90m of annual revenues and now has more than 840 colleagues in 5 countries, with clients in more than 40 countries around the world. Acturis has delivered consistent double digit growth in users, revenues and profits.
The Acturis Group comprises six divisions:
- Acturis Limited which operates the leading multi-tenant insurance-specific SaaS platform. Acturis is the UK’s leading commercial insurance e-trade platform supporting more of the UK’s insurers and brokers than any other system. With over 22,000 users choosing Acturis as their broker platform, Acturis has proven a trusted and crucial element of their businesses. 9 of the top 10 top UK commercial lines insurers use the Acturis System as their chosen multi-channel SME underwriting and distribution platform.
- Acturis Deutschland has built on the acquisitions of Assfinet, Lutronik and NAFI to create the leading integrated software and pricing data provider to the German insurance broking market.
- NIS which is the leading software provider to the global travel insurance, international health and assistance market
- ICE InsureTech which provides a modular, user configurable, enterprise insurance suite covering the entire P&C process including the award winning ICE Claims, ICE Policy, ICE Billing, ICE Analytics and ICE Digital. A proven history of rapid implementation in 3 to 6 months reduces client risk and business disruption and accelerates return on investment.
- Acturis Canada builds on the acquisition of Zycomp Systems Limited, Canada’s most cost-effective solution for the insurance broker, providing flexible solutions to over 800 brokers in Canada and throughout the Caribbean.
- Add Value Assurances, the French leader in commercial e-trading with a network of over 3,000 brokers, growing at more than 60% per annum.
- Acturis France offers an integrated, end-to-end online platform for insurers and insurance brokers.
- Brovada is a leading electronic trading player in the Canadian market with an unrivalled understanding of the connectivity between broker systems and insurers.