The Acturis Group is one of the UK’s highest rated and fastest growing technology enterprises, dedicated to delivering awesome solutions to our clients, helping them streamline their business with a more connected, intelligent and efficient approach to Insurance.
Founded in 2000, the Acturis Group generates nearly £80m of annual revenues and now has more than 700 colleagues in 5 countries, with clients in more than 40 countries around the world. Acturis has delivered consistent double digit growth in users, revenues and profits.
The Acturis Group comprises five divisions:
- Acturis Limited which operates the leading multi-tenant insurance-specific SaaS platform. Acturis is the UK’s leading commercial insurance e-trade platform supporting more of the UK’s insurers and brokers than any other system. With over 20,000 users choosing Acturis as their broker platform, Acturis has proven a trusted and crucial element of their businesses. 9 of the top 10 top UK commercial lines insurers use the Acturis System as their chosen multi-channel SME underwriting and distribution platform.
- Acturis Deutschland has built on the acquisitions of Assfinet, Lutronik and NAFI to create the leading integrated software and pricing data provider to the German insurance broking market.
- NIS which is the leading software provider to the global travel insurance, international health and assistance market
- ICE InsureTech which provides a modular, user configurable, enterprise insurance suite covering the entire P&C process including the award winning ICE Claims, ICE Policy, ICE Billing, ICE Analytics and ICE Digital. A proven history of rapid implementation in 3 to 6 months reduces client risk and business disruption and accelerates return on investment.
- Zycomp Systems Limited, Canada’s most cost-effective solution for the Insurance Broker, providing flexible solutions to over 800 brokers in Canada and throughout the Caribbean.
Our consistent track record of innovation and delivery has been recognised by multiple technology and industry awards. In 2016, Acturis was awarded Outsourced Partner of the Year at the British Insurance Awards and Business Partnership Initiative of the Year at the Insurance Times Awards.